rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clomid for Testosterone

Clomid for Testosterone

I have been taking Toremifene and Raloxifine every other day for about 3 weeks at this point. I had blood work done right before beginning this -my T level was 756. My Estradiol level was slightly elevated. I have never taken anything like this prior - maybe the closest that I got would be pine pollen, eleuthero and several ginsing and plant tinctures. I am a 42 year old male - stressed out of my mind with 3 kids with a desk job.

Although its too soon to rule out a placebo effect, I woke up with a slight acne at the nose this morning, I have gotten angrier at things like traffic and such, I did a massive chest workout this week and did not have much in the way of muscle soreness the following evening. I was able to do pushups and such 24 hours later. I am going to do this for 6 months and get more bloodwork and will report back -

Messages In This Thread