rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Basketball gambling journal

Basketball gambling journal

I thought it would be interesting to start another thread and try get some members to earn some cash with sports betting.

The members that know me face to face know that I have made a living out of sports betting for years during the period I was living in DR and travelling to cheaper countries. I have recently given up my job here in Australia to make a full time living out of this. I love this hustle.

I don't have much time so I won't be explaining every tip. You need lots and I mean LOTS of self discipline in this, this is what makes a successful or non successful punter in my opinion. "Self discipline, emotional control and delayed gratification". My journal won't be strictly basketball, I may give you guys some football, NFL and tennis tips too. Please control your stake. If you follow my tips, don't try to become rich overnight, this is how most punters lose money. You could easily make 1000 dollars minimum per month doing this (I make way more) just don't be too greedy and don't do stupid bets.

I will use bet365 odds because most people usually have access to that website.

New york vs Houston

James harden over 8.5 assists odd 1.61 Stake 1.5

I have put my money here in Australia in some other betting home with the same line but odd 1.87. I am quiet confident harden should have more than 8 assists tonight.

Messages In This Thread