rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tashkent - Uzbekistan

Tashkent - Uzbekistan

Quote: (10-22-2017 12:04 PM)Arado Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2017 03:23 PM)Newguy101 Wrote:  

Apoerntly they are pushing it but its only well educated rich city people that know russian in central asia. So itll be harder to get by. Plus many ethnic russians are leaving and going back to russia (thanx to putin) so thats only gonna speed up the process.
Had a rich buddy from Kazakhstan back in the day filling me in
In 10-20 yrs i think itll change quite a bit

So I guess for the Russian speakers better to hit Central Asia sooner than later while their language skills are still useful.

I think you'll have plenty of time before that happens. Russian is everywhere, some Ethnic Uzbeks don't even speak their own language in Tashkent. Outside the city the Russian levels are probably lower. Almost no one speaks English in Uzbekistan, also young people and rich or educated people. For example, I kind of talked to the daugher of the president Of Kyrgyzistan and apart from some words, did not spoke any English. I think Kazachstan has the most English speakers but still, those are far and few in between.

And yes many people Russians left and many more will leave Uzbekistan. There's also a lot of ethnic Koreans that try to get in Korea. Volga Germans that went to Germany,... If I lived there I would want to get out.

I think in the future Islamic influence will get stronger because of Saoudi's are spending money to spread their salafistic ideology. And maybe more Chinese influence. But for now and the next decades, Russia will stay number 1.

Messages In This Thread