rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are there any "good girls" in NYC?

Are there any "good girls" in NYC?

I'm pretty done with dating in general I believe. At least for the moment. I have a notch count closing in on 200 now. I feel like I want to eventually get married and have children.

Currently I'm in the process of emigrating to New York. Would you think there are any marriage material women in the city? Or should I find one outside of the US? A plus with marrying an American is the green card and later citizenship.

I obviously would like someone pretty young (no older than 25), with a low notch count (less than 3 guys), who'd want to be a housewife above all else. Should be white skinned. I guess a latin American woman could work as long as she has a strong European heritage.

(As you can tell I'm a bit worried that every woman in NYC is going to be someone riding the cock carousel on a weekly basis. Hope I am wrong).

Messages In This Thread