rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hawaii Datasheet

Hawaii Datasheet

Quote: (02-23-2012 03:38 PM)Enfant_Terrible Wrote:  

Did you think the local girls were warmer to the local guys or are they equal opportunity bitches? I'm thinking if I looked like the local Hawaiian guys (which I do) I would perhaps get an easier pass...

Possibly. I was advised by a local dude (who seemingly got his way with the local girls) that I should lie, saying that I was Brazilian but moved to Hawaii at a young age, just so I'd have a better chance with those girls.

I don't think the girls were warm at all. Or they have a very singular way of expressing it... particularly with their use of the F word ([Image: lol.gif]).

Jokes aside, I'd say the girls I had a better impression of were those of Philippino-Hawaiian decent. They were more touchy and more engaging, but were arrogant, flaky, attention-whoring like crazy and what nots. They were the less bitchy and bitter and jaded of the lot though.

Local Hawaiian guys with

a)game
b)money
c)status

(I'd say money and status played bigger than game)

Seemed to be the -only- getting consistent action with the local talent. I met, thus, those Hawaiian guys that were lacking some or all of the former that were in dire conditions, complaining about their local girls as well.

I do not see it as mere coincidence that I saw local Hawaiian guys going for the international girls in Waikiki in much greater numbers than local Hawaiian girls doing the equivalent. Heck, I barely remember seeing the Asian-Hawaiian girl type in Waikiki at all. Yet, the guys there were making their effort to try and get it on with the euro babes and the girls from the mainland.

I see Hawaiian guys going for foreign girls instead of their own as indication of the hardships they face. That would be plausible, taking for instance the very good guy-girl ratios I saw over the venues these Hawaiian girls went (Tsukiji, Mai Tai, Pearl). The "average" Hawaiian guy must know that their chances are better with the more international crowd in Waikiki.

I realised that I have an unedited update that I left saved in my HD. It was written on my last few days over in Hawaii, where I make sort of a final conclusion and sum-up of what I feel is the scene there. As I'm home now, I'll have more time to edit and proofread it to put it here.

Messages In This Thread