rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Escape game: you're being hunted by the police and must get out of the country

Escape game: you're being hunted by the police and must get out of the country

Quote: (10-01-2017 11:15 PM)Long Haired Samson Wrote:  

How about having a stash of cash (mayby 5K-10K) hidden somewhere like at a bus station locker or in some building you can easily access?

I think some kind of preplanning is recommended for all of us, but you make a deus ex machina if your answer to the scenario involves elaborate secret resources, like multiple fake IDs and passports, plus a stored RV with license plates in the name of one of your clean fake IDs.

Some members have multiple passports, or like El Mechanico have legit options to have friends smuggle him by boat to Cuba. I think any answers should draw on resources the forum member has right now.

Obviously, members who have bank balances and credit cards that would let them quickly access $10-20,000 or more in cash would have a real advantage. Having enough game to be able to seduce a fat chick to let you move in with her immediately and have her drive you to Mexico would be very helpful. This is probably the number one way to make it to the Mexican border, then make it from there to Brazil. You'd have to not only seduce her, but create a fake identity and back story to get her to fully buy into whatever you need her to do.

You'd have to be like a grifter or a secret agent in a movie who walks into a business and pretends to be an auditor or something, to weasel them into giving away restricted information.

Personally, I'm able to get laid with a fattie, but I'm not quite up to spinning a made up character to fool her into aiding my escape. I'd have to be the loner who just goes for the bus trip to the Mexican border, and walks across.

This is actually pretty interesting. Try to meet women and seduce them with a totally madeup character. I guess I need to start working on my grifter game.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread