rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Passive Crypto Investing vs. ICO Millions

Passive Crypto Investing vs. ICO Millions

Quote: (09-21-2017 08:07 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  

It's funny but true that Vitalik's name alone as an advisor to Kyber has completely legitimised it in the eyes of speculators. It was the same with OmiseGO. For this reason alone kyber is a safe play - you won't lose money. Kyber further extends on the Ethereum blockchain with infrastructure, I just think DEX is getting a bit redundant and it has its competitors. I only ignored it because of chainlink which is a first-mover tech that builds on top of legacy banking tech.

I'm so sick of seeing redundant projects which seem like copy-pastes of the previous one. The storage coin, the index fund coin, the privacy coin, gambler coin, the Ethereum killer. More and more it is starting to look like Ethereum is getting infrastructure build around it and everyone is starting at a huge setback. With all the upgrades Ethereum is getting, it might make many coins completely redundant and useless. Who will want to buy a privacy coin if Ethereum already has zsnarks? Who will want a Ethereum killer like NEO or tezos when ETH already has the biggest network and best infrastructure? Pretty soon these new ICOs are not going to even turn a profit or sell out. This might be the beginning of the ICO bubble popping.

Very true. I think in the future (whenever this will be) only a handful first-class projects will survive.

Messages In This Thread