rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazil = shit. Do not bang Brazil.

Brazil = shit. Do not bang Brazil.

Quote: (09-21-2017 12:21 AM)mensch Wrote:  

I won't deny that the 'foreign game' in Brazil is its own particular animal. That in terms of long term relationships it is much harder for foreigners, and that if you are non-white it will hurt you (but it will hurt you much less than being a non-white Brazilian, that being the comparative). But once you figure out the correct pace that game has to take (very fast), and how to use the receptiveness effectively you can do very well.

I did exponentially better than the white gringos surrounding me during my visits and time living in Brazil. You're right about the pacing of game (very fast) as I could've done exponentially better had used their initial perceptions of myself as an advantage.

It was weird since the gals loved my Portuguese & westernized non-verbal indicators of confidence yet were automatically turned off when mentioning my most recent nationality opposed to my prior. What kind of fucked me were some local wingmen who insisted showing me off as their "American" friend since they also pretended to be gringos from the US which did not work AT ALL, lol.

I first visited Brazil in 2011 and had a couple more trips until Mid-2014. I know you haven't lived there for sometime, but the economy going to shit during the start of 2015 made women bitter & insecure about coming off as easy to westerners from more developed "first world" countries. I "redeemed myself" with some gals towards the end of my time by reinforcing the Taiwanese nationality because they were condescendingly snarky during my mention of "americano" perhaps months before. Difference was crazy.

I know you haven't been back to Brazil for some time but the sinking economy really changed perceptions of foreign men. What worked for gringos back in say 2011 was simply not effective in 2015-2016 when I actually lived there. Gotta trust me on this one.

As for being Asian in Brazil, my Chinese Brazilian buddy from Belo Horizonte agreed that it was better for us in the South whereas we weren't perceived as favorably in Sampa or Rio.

Quote: (09-21-2017 12:21 AM)mensch Wrote:  

If you need to know, I grew up partially in Porto Alegre, partially in England. My parents are half German, half Brazilian. My observations come mostly from seeing friends I have over. I'm not a club guy, but I'd go to clubs with friends just because I know it's where they'll have success.

BUT the real point is that all these intricate discussions about pussy in Brazil are irrelevant if you keep enabling the kind of attitude that the OP has. That's why I was being so forceful.

Tá bom. Wouldn't agree with OP's assessment either

Messages In This Thread