rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clomid for Testosterone

Clomid for Testosterone

Quote: (09-15-2017 06:27 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

So you would use Toremifene instead of Clomid?

Clomid is working for me but its counteracted by higher SBHG and Estradiol. Does Toremefine overcome these drawbacks? Do you take it by itself?

Estradiol is not the demon people think it is, when you have a SERM in your system.
a SERM is a benign Estrogen that occupys the Estrogen Receptor, not allowing Estradiol to make home there.
Therefore, while a SERM is in your system Estradiol is having no physiological effect on you.
Mentally, you may "feel" very estrogenic, as Clomid is commonly known to cause a psychological feminine like state in some males.

If abnormally high levels of SHBG is your problem, you will want to play around with small doses of Exemestane (Aromasin) every other day.
Exemestane will safely lower your SHBG levels without crashing your Estrogen so low that you feel like death as long as you keep the dosage low.
My recommendation for people with naturally high SHBG is 6mg of Exemestane (Aromasin) EOD (every other day).
Exemestane is a Suicide Inhibitor of Estrogen not an Aromatase Inhibitor. The SI family is great for Lowering SHBG and not destroying Estrogen, SI's keep them "in check."

Aromatase Inhibitor like Letrozole and Arimidex absolutely crush Estrogen.
Some men are lucky and can handle Arimidex.
Though a majority of men do not have the mental fortitude to handle long cycles of Letrozole.
Past 14 days Letrozole makes me literally feel like I am dying.

The future of male endocrine enhancement and optimization is a mandatory daily dose of SERM for healthy functioning testicles (Toremifene 15mg a day off cycle, 60mg a day on cycle)
Optional: Exemestane if SHBG levels are too high (6mg every other day)
Optional: Raloxifene if you naturally hold fat deposits in your Chest area (whether it is Gynecomastia or just shitty genetics)

If you can afford it Toremifene + Raloxifene daily would be ideal.
The reason is that Toremifene is great at positively effecting Bone Mineral Density.
Enough to prevent bone loss from normal aging.
Raloxifene is even better than Toremifene at supporting our Skeletal structure, strengthening bones similar to Human Growth Hormone.

With these two compounds (Toremifene and Raloxifene) you have erased the need for costly HCG or HGH completely and no longer have to deal with daily IM or SubQ Injections.

Messages In This Thread