rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sweden

Sweden

Quote: (02-20-2012 02:03 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Swedish women are gorgeous however they know that we Mediteraneans will trick them to do what they do not want to do so they stay away but very cleverly meaning they take the good part(flirt etc) and refuse the rest.Mediteranean men are considered rather easy for swedish women it is like a heaven for them.

If you play the aggressive Balkan mode you attract lots of attention in Sweden by other nationalites such as Arabs etc.Generally one has to stand out from other minorities if you look like Arab,Turk you are doomed because swedish women have been largely exposed to them and do not want to get hooked with them.But if you manage to attract the Swedish girls Swedish men will try to stop you I had Swedish guys coming and grabbing the girls out of me literarilly Vikings are not passive folks they are passive only when there is no danger.

LOL. I've been reading your stuff all over the place and the only thing that I see are insane generalizations.

Most Swedish girls I ever hooked up with still hit me up. They also openly admit that they love mediterranean men and that their guys are boring. You just have to go for the right ones. Everyone has their own taste. This applies even more for Finnish girls since Finnish guys have absolutely no fashion sense and need half a bottle of vodka to show feelings.

If you look southern European, are fun, dress well and most importantly, know their culture... they will love you. And yes, this does involve agreeing with shit from her stupid left wing friends once in a while.. but I gladly pay that price for what I get in return.

Messages In This Thread