rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Favors in life

Favors in life

I noticed that many people in my surroundings, when are asked to do me some favor, even a favor that isn't of such a magnitude aren't eager to do it although we know each other for some time and we're in good relations.

When I got to thinking more, I assigned that to the fact that actually I didn't never did them any direct favor but they didn't never even asked it. Maybe I'm wrong and the people around me are just pricks but I don't want to go down that road and want to mainly improve myself. [Image: biggrin.gif]

What is funny I really tend to be the kind of a guy that helps even if not asked and try to actually help but in reality, in most of the cases, I wasn't DIRECTLY asked so I concluded that people actually don't even mostly count that help as much.

In a nutshell, I wanted to discuss your general view on the subject and maybe tips on how to actually have people actually owe you one?

Messages In This Thread