rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bartender cock-blocked me

Bartender cock-blocked me

So I'm in this crowded bar with a friend, just to have a drink and have some good old time, not to take a woman home because I got the old lady waiting for me there. But still, it's important to practice and not let one's game get rusty.
I sees three girls by the bar, one dancing next to her bar chair, and I goes and says to her:
- Looks like you're the person having the most fun here (thanks Uncle Roosh)
- Huh, hah, really?
- I thought I was that person... but then I saw you.
- Yeah, I like having fun, bla-bla.
- I've got a confession to make... actually, I came to talk to you because I want to ask you a favor.
- Really, what? (goes cold, probably thinking whether this well-dressed man is not really a bum going to ask for $1)
- I want to put my coat on your chair - the coat check is full. (for real)
- Oh, sure, go ahead (drama over, back in the game)

So I put my coat on the back of her chair, wiggle my way among the crowd to the bar, and the bartender shouts at me:
- You have to take your coat off this chair.
I pretend not to have heard and shout back "One bear please. Heineken". He gives me the beer and goes again:
- Take your coat off that chair please.
- What's the problem?
- These seats are reserved, clients called to book them.
- Well, the coat check's full, and I asked the lady, she doesn't mind.
- Doesn't matter, can't put your coat on other customers' seats, these seats are booked, bla-bla (and looks at me like he's ready to call in the bouncers)

What should I have done? What would you have done? What would an alpha do?
- James Bond would probably say to the girl "Lets-h-h get out of here. I don't like the servish-h-h" while planting a timebomb underneath the bar.
- Chuck Norris would knock out the barman, and when ten bouncers come to the rescue, he would kick their asses, one by one and jointly.
- Tony Montana would make him say Hello to his little friend.
- Schwarzenegger would pull a pump-action shotgun out of his sleeve, terminate him, then blow up the whole bar on his way out.

What did I do? I just picked up my coat, paid for my drink (tip=zero, naturally), said good-bye to the girl, and left for greener pastures. Just felt it was not worth the trouble.
Not sure if the guy was white-knighting or wanted to work on the girls himself, but the interesting thing is it's the second time I see this - a while ago a friend got kicked out of a bar for "bothering the customers". All he did was talk to a few girls. I wonder if some places in this city are not conspiring to provide to their female customers a PUA-free environment.

That's how important it is to follow G's advice and have a place on lockdown - otherwise even some minimum wage employee can and will cockblock you. As if the competition from other cockblockers is not enough.

Messages In This Thread