rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To the Newbs: Treat Her Like a Fattie

To the Newbs: Treat Her Like a Fattie

This approach is great for maintaining the interest of a girl who's already attracted to you, but will 100% backfire if you try to use it to create that initial spark (which is the harder part in my opinion).

I've always found that, on first dates, I counter-intuitively have an easier time attracting the hotter girls. When I could get a 7 or 8 out on a date, I would typically at least get a makeout or a 2nd date, if not more. When the girl turns out to be chubby or plain or whatever, I rarely sense any interest on her end either. Never has such a girl chased after me or become attached.

Clearly my lustful energy when meeting a hot girl works to my benefit, while my indifference with the others makes the interaction flat for both of us.

The bottom line is that until you've already got her hooked, that lust brought on by a hottie is a crucial asset. Don't play the indifference game until she's invested enough to give a shit that you don't give a shit.

Messages In This Thread