rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friedrich Nietzsche Dishes Out Serious Wisdom on Life and Game

Friedrich Nietzsche Dishes Out Serious Wisdom on Life and Game

NIETZSCHE is one of my favourite...if not my favourite philosopher, bar none. I remember when i was 18 feeding on it like crazy. I was soo enamoured of his thought process, i remember writing a little fiction about the character "zarathustra". Here is it below

Gist: it is about the journey of zarathustra among the children of men...how they sexualizes and transmogrify his teachings into garbage to the obscene extent of worshipping his cock as a statue. They even change his name from "zarathustra" to "zaraphallus")

(**caveat emptor: i wrote this in my 1st year...I am still looking for part 1, part 2, and part 3...I am only able to find right now part 4 through 6)

PART IV
Yet NAY, once ZARATHUSTRA'S head wound down, he picketh up his wobbly knees and stood his ground firm. "Though it be I, this abomidable service claimeth to venerate, the worship of the holy cock was never thine intent, but rather, the systematic emasculation of man and his hand-held device for
world domination..."

ZARATHUSTRA stared long and hard at the towering phallus, the tip eclipsing the twilight sun... The glint of the marble carved cum shimmering, providing the glistening effect of continuous ejaculation...

A strange throb of sound eminated from the chanting throng prostrated around the erect monolith, the rhythmic moans and groans of which stirred arousing feelings within ZARATHUSTRA'S loins, a primal stirring of lust that caused the hairshirt he wore to rise in an obvious, uncontrollable, and most pleasantly painful woody... ZARATHUSTRA gazed down in amazement, not so much in disbelief at what was being felt, for indeed, these lustful stirrings are not unknown to ZARATHUSTRA, however the penile engorgement, and the way that it so closely resembled the stone pillar, cumplete with glistening jism,caused ZARATHUSTRA to exude a moan much like the empassioned members of the orgy ensuing in the amphitheatre below...

ZARATHUSTRA, with blushing red cheeks, resolved quickly, that no such thing was to be aloud...
"If in my name they shall howl in ecstacy-" he declared "then no such image shall be the object they adore..."
Upon reaching the bottom, ZARATHUSTRA quickly seized one of the nubile young virgins, cooing submissively "Be thee the daughter of ISHSTAR?"
ZARATHUSTRA spat... "Or be thee the whore of an impotent God...?"

The girl merely smiled coyly, and turned a blushing cheek to one side after peering down to the mound penetrating from beneath ZARATHUSTRA'S hairshirt.

"Ah-" ZARATHUSTRA remarked- "Ye be a bitch in need of a good spanking...."

And as ZARATHUSTRA proceedeth to pull aside the virgin veils of the young girls dress, and proceedeth to turn her tender buttocks a brilliant shade of maroon, and as ZARATHUSTRA proceedeth to leave the perfect imprint of his hand upon her right cheek; the girl then proceedeth, with a smile of subtle satisfaction to arch her back, turn her ass, and thrust her rump in such a way as to compel ZARATHUSTRA to striketh the other cheek as well.

ZARATHUSTRA was dumbfounded... 'Be there no end to the alacriteous debauchery this species is willing to engage in?!' ZARATHUSTRA thought to himself, yet at his groin, the pain ached pleasingly, and he found himself "accidently" brushing against the girl's exposed rear-end...

"Scarlet Whore of Babalon!" ZARATHUSTRA spake accusingly... "In the presence of God, ye dare to behave as such? Why, I shall..."

ZARATHUSTRA'S words were cut off abruptly as the young lass proceedeth to put her lips to a better use than to fashion words in her defense... ZARATHUSTRA found the lip-service to be a welcome relief from the pain of arousal, and after a short time, his hand-held device used for the planting of seeds, spilled its contents in vast, abstained quantities, the over-flow trickling quite nicely down the slightly tanned breasts, giving the girl's bosom the effect of being adorned with a substantially large pearl necklace...

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Messages In This Thread