rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukrainian women shit tests

Ukrainian women shit tests

Quote: (02-17-2012 03:54 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

When you talk to ukrainian girls you will inevitably come across of some of the common shit tests they use.I will present some of them and the answers usually given.

1.Why are you in Ukraine?

This test implies:Are you in Ukraine to hunt girls?If you answer I came to get girls you are immediately disqualified.If you answer I am a professional searching for business opportunities,interested in buying real estate,trying to open a shop or franchise etc you are in to be considered a liar.So carefully choose one reason why you are in Ukraine.How you justify your prsence.Tourist can mean sex tourist for them especially if you happen to be in a city flood by sex tourists or in a city with absolutely no tourist attraction.

2.How long will you stay in Ukraine?

If you answer I came for a week she may decide you are not material for LTR.If you answer I came to stay for long(student etc) she will suspect you are a liar.So you have to think of a clear answer before to this question.From my experience it is usually better to tell the truth but promise to come back soon to show that you are a frequent traveller.If she asks why do you come here often say that you have visited most European countries and Ukraine is your favourite you like the architecture and nature.Maybe the food as well.

3.Are girls not beautiful in your country?Why do you want ukrainian girl?

If you answer girls in my country suck you may appear as a sociopath or low value who cannot get a decent gf in his country.Or you may appear that you have high selection criteria so she is likely to be excluded as well.Or that you have a problem in character or a secret disadvantage that puts off girls.If you answer girls in my coutry are good she will ask then why do you not have a wife or girlfriend.This is another crucial question.

4.Why do you not have a girlfriend?Why are you not married?

This means what is your story?Are you not eligible to get a wife in your country or are you irresponsible?Or do you have some kind of defect? The answer is sth along the lines of unluckiness I did not happen to meet sb special so she will question whether you are social and cannot find girls through social circles.So be prepared guys.Have an answer beforehand for everything.

My answers would be as follow(although calibratiuon is always needed).

1.Why are you in Ukraine?

I love Ukraine.It is a spceial country.I have been in Poland,Czech Republic,Hungary,Slovakia,Denmark,Sweden,Germany,Italy,Austria and Ukraine is my favourite destination.You have such nice nature and super architecture.And ukrainian people are very sympathetic.

Then she will tell that you know lots of countries she wants also to travel there etc.

2.How long will you stay in Ukraine?

Unfortunately I get a very short vaccation because my job is very demanding.This time I will stay for a week but I will come back soon.Last year I was in Ukraine 5 times in March,May,August etc.

3.Are girls not beautiful in your country?

Girls are exceptionally beautiful in my country.What I do not like like is their character.They are very arrogant,lazy and materialistic.

To which she will answer:Ukrainian girls are also materialistic.Many of them.-Yes,I know.-Then she will qualify herself as being materialistic or not.For example I like presents or I do not do like the other girls they are whores etc.

3.Why do you want ukrainian girl?

Ukrainian girls are so nice and beautiful.I can never stiop coming here.

Then she will say sth along the lines[Image: confused.gif]o you have an ukrainian girlfriend.Or have you met other girls too? -There you give a vague answer prasing the qualities of ukrainian girls all the time.

4.Why are you not married?

Unfortunately I was not able to find the right person.Most women in my country are not very fit I just do not like them.

I will write to you some other common shit tests.In an extent they happen in all slavic countries except Czech Repubic girls there are very civiized and tacturl and ask indirectly about this stuff during the course of the relationship.

These are exactly the kind of questions girls ask here, but why not just be more honest with your answers.

My answers:

1. "Because it's cheap, and the girls are pretty. And that's it"

2. "For as long as I feel like it, i'm an online freelancer I can work from anywhere in the world, for as long as I like"

3. "No the girls are fucking ugly in England"

4. "I have just come out of a three year relationship, and I need to make sure the next girl is the right fit for me"

Do you really think Ukrainian girls will be repulsed by anything you say?! I cannot make a girl repulsed by my behaviour in Ukraine, and lord know's i've tried!!

I told them things like "hey I hope you don't mind, I haven't cleaned the sheets, I was having sex with a girl only two hours ago"

REAL repulsion is picking your puke stained Ukrainian boyfriend up from the gutter and getting him home.

The more shit I tell girls about my private life the more INTERESTED they are, your value shoots through the roof as you are clearly a man in demand.

The girls know why you're here, it's cheap and you want to fuck loads of girls

Messages In This Thread