rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia Datasheet July 2017

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia Datasheet July 2017

Quote:mcgooie Wrote:

Looking forward to being in Ulaanbaatar in November/December!

Make sure to bring a coat haha

Quote:whiteknightrises Wrote:

Damn thats crazy that they set up shop even in Mongolia of all places. Anyway thanks for the info! Good stuff as always

Ya man there's a decent amount of Korean people here. Some of them live here and all have Mongolian wives. Koreans are everywhere in Asia now a days haha. Korea is a small country, so i'm not surprised that they're all branching out else where. I'll be in Kazakhstan next week and there's a sizable Korean population there as well.

Quote:Heart Break Kid Wrote:

See any black dudes in Mongolia? How'd they make out? Would knowing Russian give you a major advantage there?

I saw only 2 black guys during my entire time in Mongolia. I saw them at ZU club. One of them was trying to hit on some of the Mongolian girls but they would just walk away. But he was short, fat, dressed weird and was a bit old. Based on their accent I think they were Africans from Africa (maybe Nigeria). Maybe the reception could be different for African-Americans or Africans from western countries. But I feel like any guy regardless of race who has style, game, charisma, dress wells, goes to the gym etc... Can find a girl out there that will like them.

As far as Russian goes. I feel like most Mongolian people have a basic understanding of Russian. Some Mongolians I've met lived in Russia for a period of time and they speak it fluently. It definitely wouldn't hurt having Russian speaking skills here. But you'll do just fine with English. On average from my experience, the younger generation seem to have a stronger grasp of English compared to Russian.

Messages In This Thread