rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Get a Script for TRT-- For Men Over 30

How to Get a Script for TRT-- For Men Over 30

Hi All,

Thanks to Linux for this thread.

I'm in Colombia and been on TLT for almost 2 years> You can get all you need w/o a script here. It's had a fantastic effect on my life- well worth it as I went on it at 45 and it was a game changer. However, I needed a prescription to bring back to the States on my visits. There is a Doctor in Bogota who is very liberal with prescriptions. He has an initial fee of 250,000 COP to see him (about $80 USD) and he will order a very comprehensive series of base-line tests that run about 1,400,000 COP (about USD $460). After that he will try to get you on the pellets but you just say you prefer injections (which you can buy prescription-free at any pharmacy). He does have HCG (which can be difficult to find in Colombia lately) available for purchase and a host of other "anti-aging" supplements and medications.

After the initial consultation and tests, you just tell him that you occasionally travel internationally and you need a script to bring the medications to these countries. There, you have your script. And you never have to see him again if you don't want to.

That's what I did and it worked perfectly for me. The Doctor is Dr. Andres Lucena and he speaks some English for you non-Spanish speakers. His website is https://www.doctorlucena.com/

Messages In This Thread