rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Saint Petersburg 2017 Datasheet

Saint Petersburg 2017 Datasheet

Good timing, will return to Saint Pete in two weeks. This guide is accurate and can't really add anything, but I have some thoughts on the question of Moscow vs. Saint Pete regarding quality.

There is definetely some hipster fashion going on in Piter. I find it really optically displeasing, but to be fair, the behavior of the girls isn't as bad as they look. This can partially explain the difference in quality level with regards to Moscow. I wonder what the future development will bring, but so far is Piter still my favorite place on earth.

But the most important factor is that Moscow is a magnet for models and wannabe models of the Instagram type. But now you get fake tits, facial surgery, fake lashes and a lot of makeup - yeah, those kind of girls. Breast implants cost in Moscow around 300-400k rubel and you can almost be sure that they have a sponsor and are highly transactional. I personally don't see that as quality.

Let's also keep in mind that a lot of people move to either Moscow or Saint Petersburg for a specific reason. Also, there is some level of rivalry going on between inhabitants of those two cities. In general, girls tend to pick Piter because they want to study in a beautiful city with a lot of cultural background. I find the level of sophistication of girls in Piter really amazing.

In my opinion, hardcore hipsterish girls and hardcore transactional girls are both a minority and there's an abundance of pretty girls with long hair in summer dresses that have solid traditional values in both Moscow and Saint Petersburg.

Messages In This Thread