rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto "If you must" Data Sheet 2017

Toronto "If you must" Data Sheet 2017

Happy Canada Day to all. Was nice to meet a member or 2 over the weekend although probably not the one mentioned above.

I can see the justification for angst one member has uprooted from here to in his case greener pastures in terms of gaming. Hung out 2 nights so far this holidays with contrasting nights which is easy to see why.

We hung out Friday night at citizen. There were actually some very good looking girls here. I met this by my standards a solid "8". Has lived in the GTA all her life. Really sexy and fit. Lives at college n bathurst. She had a girlfriend who had a BF that is visiting from Australia who plans to propose. Guys were hitting on her like crazy but she didn't want to leave me. During casual convo she wasnt bragging but she actually told me guys in GTA regularly open her by offering their business card and offering to take her on trips, smh.

I really wanted to fuck around with other girls there that night, but things were getting hotter with this one and she was hot kissing and feeling her tits. She was giving me real good vibes and I bought us all a shot of vodka.

End of the night the 4 of us..... (2 RVF members left) are outside they wanted to party more (having a nearby place would ve made a difference to fuck her) Ended up in some 25 $ cab we split for 1 damned block of driving to some after hours another $20 cover which added another $20 to bypass the long line. They were going to the washroom every 15 mins....to get their fix of blow

End of the night I make up some bs story about being unable to find my friend and have nowhere to go when in fact I was parked at King n bathurst in hopes she'll tell me to come over as she had a spinning class at 9am. But instead she's like I wish you could come over but my place is packed and there's nowhere for you to lay. We'll catch up...message me tomorrow.

Has not responded to 1 damned whatsapp out of 3 Deleted.

Following night hit Rebel with a ex Forum member. This time I parked on the street before you turn in in case I had to make a quick get away instead of being stuck in that cluster fuck traffic jam at 2am or so.

Roamed around inside for a bit.....grabbed this 5'10 "7" random brunette just for the fun of it. She starts mocking my dancing telling me I'm terrible and I laugh it off saying sorry. We dance a bit more and I say I know you're with friends I don't want to keep you. She says "no its ok I want to stay with you".

Where you from I ask?

Her: " Im 21 I just moved here from Edmonton in November for school"

DING DING DING,lol.

Alarm bells immediately start going off in my head. I ask her to have a drink she says no let's dance! We go out on the patio and makeout then we head inside and during 1 song I lift her on my shoulders and the whole crowd is staring at us.

Drop her down and she says to me: "Let's go home now!"

We hightail it out and park in a burger King across from her apartment she shares with fellow newbies I say let's go inside your spot

She says it'll get my roommates mad. Takes off her panties and says: with all these cars parked besides us Fuck me right here in this parking lot! Lol. Did the deed and parted ways at like 4am.

As I've said a million times: ......logistics. And B if women weren't relocating to this city and putting out I don't know what the fuck I'd do. I can't tell the last time I've enjoyed the company of a long term Toronto born broad.

Messages In This Thread