rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lifting weights and low carb dieting

Lifting weights and low carb dieting

This thread is strait full of a lot of trash. THE MAN IS CLEARLY STARVING. I cringed looking at your daily diet I was like... "Where are the nutrients". Strait up real talk if you have to rely on vitamin supplements your diet is flawed. A true well rounded approach will hit all the bases.
This man needs more fats, your body is expending too much energy in the gym and processing the heavy meats and fibrous foods. People keep throwing him in the wrong direction, the body is a car and needs certain things to run well. Up your fat intake 10 fold. Walnuts, Extra Virgin olive oil, coconut oil. You can still mess around with low carb if you do this. Me personally I would get in more carbs, I am not for low carb diets on a long term basis. Many people on the forum are big fans, but I myself can't fuck with it. So do you.

But again just from seeing you daily diet man... EAT!

Messages In This Thread