rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lifting weights and low carb dieting

Lifting weights and low carb dieting

Quote: (02-10-2012 03:36 PM)reaper23 Wrote:  

mixx what is your current physical condition and what are your goals?

My current Stats:

5'11 height
205 lbs, 33" waist size, 10% BF

My Goal:

180lbs 31" waist, 8% Bofy Fat <<-- This is my weight every summer, I bulk up in the winter as you can see I usually gain about 20lbs over winter months.

** I ultimately want to get ripped with an 8-PACK, the abs just above my groing should poke out.

I'm curious, why do you want to deadlift 500lbs? I mean, I never understood this about powerlifters as that type of body is not really attractive to 90% of females from any culture. This is a forum about picking-up women, so my advice will always be geared to what ultimately gets you that goal.

This is typically what a Power lifter who can deadlift 500+ lbs looks like. Is that your goal? Respect if it that is your goal, I respect all sports athletes for their dedication, but keep in mind this is a game/chase women forum, so it may not be the place to get solid advice if it has nothing to do with pussy.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread