rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Quote: (02-07-2012 07:23 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2012 05:52 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I spent a lot of time building comfort and sexual tension and then it just popped.

This is the way to pick up girls and fuck them now I'm certain. I know I have to experiment more but this is promising.

Imagine the little 20something bitch that goes to clubs, makes out with a guy and then leaves with her friends.

You tease that girl this way and withhold the makeout and she is going to come home with you thinking the makeout barrier will keep her safe.

God I love this method!

I think you're absolutely right. Game has shifted, as it will continue to do.

Proper tension-building is key. I'm sure this is like a fingerprint, where we all do it differently. I've, for instance, really become interested in the artful use of eye contact. It's amazing how nuanced it can be. One of my classic (almost cheesy) moves: "teaching a dance move," with lingering hands on the small of the back or cupping the elbow with my hand is also pretty powerful. I'm experimenting with this new thing: "smell my new cologne." I bring their heads into my neck let them smell. I do the same. Commentary follows. A whole night of this bullshit, without any resolution, simply makes a girl frustrated and unsatisfied.

I've been getting (and noticing) a lot more girl-signaling in the last few months since using this approach. I've never seen so much lip-biting from girls in my life. At first, I thought it was in my imagination, but it's not. It's interesting because I love it when girls bite their lips (I think it's a hardwired signal for us). It's like they're telling you, "it's okay to kiss me" or "kiss me already." Fuck no, bitch. If I do, that might be the end of it. That's some subconscious-ass trap. Girls are trying to get what they want at the lowest possible price. A night of attention for a kiss, with no pussy-surrender is a rock-bottom bargain!

What's more, girls secretly want to be taken into a love nest and not know what's going to happen. They love uncertainty and surprise. If it weren't for girls, there would be no wrapping paper or $1.99-gift bags. Dudes would just hand a scented candle or set of headphones over to their homie and be like, "here you go, man."

ive gotta try the smell my new cologne one. that one sounds like a winner.

Messages In This Thread