rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto "If you must" Data Sheet 2017

Toronto "If you must" Data Sheet 2017

Quote: (06-11-2017 07:49 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2017 03:32 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Comparing Montreal to Toronto is insane.

Toronto is way better for womens , the attitude that Montreal have and the competition that you have in Montreal makes Toronto way better. i would even not compare those two citcies so much that the gap is big.

The best looking guys in Toronto clubs will usually feel average to ugly in Montreal.Also you feel like Toronto girls do more efforts to get guys attention , dance more slutty...

Is this dependent on race or are you saying all around? I've been to Montreal several times and I always saw better prospects. Are you saying it has deteriorated in the past 5 years? At the end of the day with all these areas, we are talking about how easy is it to get laid as compared to the other? No point saying a place is better because the lizards flirt more because if that's so then nothing beats a strip club if you want flirting..

Maybe it is about race , i dont know. All my freinds do better in Toronto.

But the thing i notice when i enter clubs in both citcies. I feel like Toronto girls make more effort and give eye contact compared to Montreal girls.
Also Social circle is stronger in Montreal.

Messages In This Thread