rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you HAD to live in the US, which city would you choose?

If you HAD to live in the US, which city would you choose?

Quote: (04-27-2017 12:41 AM)doc holliday Wrote:  

Now that I'm closing in on 50, I'm eyeing on possibly getting out of here and moving to Phoenix/Scottsdale in a few years. I like that Arizona is a red state with very favorable gun laws (Illinois is one of the worst states to live in). Cost of living is really reasonable in Phoenix ( you can get a house with a pool for about 200-250K with stupidly low property taxes), mountains right in the city with skiing not too far away, great places to get away to within a half days drive like Vegas, Grand Canyon, LA/San Diego, Puerto Penasco in Mexico, beautiful weather in the late fall, winter and early spring (but hot as fuck the rest of the year) and of course the women are so hot down there, damn. Very underrated place Phoenix.

If I moved to the US I would live in PHX/Scottsdale..my balls fill with freedom at the thought.I met alot of happy older guys there .I never wanted to live in the US until I went to AZ..

Messages In This Thread