rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taiwan has fallen - Top court rules in favor of same-sex marriage

Taiwan has fallen - Top court rules in favor of same-sex marriage

Quote: (05-24-2017 09:09 AM)Horus Wrote:  

[*]While the older generation of Taiwanese men are practical and tough as nails, and are natural patriarchs, the younger generation are largely pussy-whipped faggots. I've never seen pedestalisation of woman to the same degree that I've seen it in Taiwan. It's painful to watch social settings where girls are dotingly fawned over by their boyfriends because Taiwanese girls want their love life to be nothing less than a romantic scene from a Korean soap opera. They possess a sense of entitlement and princess syndrome on steroids, and any local guy in her vicinity will acquisce to the prevailing ideas of the females of the group, and their ideas are rarely challenged. Sound familiar? It's twice as bad in Taiwan. So when a majority of women support gay marriage, guess what? That's the position the men in her life will also take.
[/list]

The best part is that many young guys here act tough and think they're hot shit (based on what, God only knows). Everything is a constant AMOG situation, even something like walking down the street, but then they're total bitches when it comes to their cold, cat-loving princess girlfriends. Sad!

Quote: (05-24-2017 07:55 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2017 07:31 AM)Horus Wrote:  

First they elect a unmarried, childless woman president, and now this. Taiwan may the the first Asian country to legalise gay marriage, but it will also be the last - that shit just won't the accepted elsewhere.

Wow.

I had no idea about this. Why are so many countries electing childless and/or female heads of state? Is it because it is working out so well elsewhere?

I don't know anyone who actually likes Tsai (she's extremely dull) but the election was between two women; the KMT candidate (Hung) was perhaps the most unhinged, delusional Communist China spy to come down the pipeline in a generation, so it was more like people were voting against her.

However, I don't know what the hell the DPP was thinking nominating Tsai in the first place (the KMT only put up Hung so that it would be woman vs. woman and nobody could be accused of misogyny).

Messages In This Thread