rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto "If you must" Data Sheet 2017

Toronto "If you must" Data Sheet 2017

Alright, I've seen it, you've seen it, probably even your gramps seen it.

Toronto can be shit for game.

I'm going to say that it's a bit of a generalization if not too negative. So I think as a local, let's make it a bit more in depth.

To put in perspective, work within your strengths. If you have friends that run frat parties and you look the same age; fucking go. If you don't, then forget it. If you're friends run a club game, then go. I'd dare say, I'm writing this for the loner/solo type. You can be mysterious and then all of a sudden very funny guy. You can make friends and enemies very easily. This will be a bit more nuanced for you.

I'm a 6'0, 190-200lb male, white, with a Euro background that most don't believe unless I'm wearing the jersey. I tend to wear leather jackets, form fitting tops, clean shaven (most I ever had was a months growth). In good shape, with my best and most notable features, being my eyes, jaw, and broad shoulders and arms. I somewhat have a rep here, depending who you've talked with. I have about 200 notches, from here, Montreal, Venezuela (yep), LA, and England.

Toronto should NOT be seen as the first resort for pussy paradise for the most part. However, during some times, it can be great.

I'd advise coming here for any sports game or concert. You already know if you're American, you'll save money. I'd recommend getting an AirBnB and make the girl feel less like a hooker.

I also don't have to tell you, that most girls are libtarded. Being a Trump supporter is as good as being Hitler. The many locals belong to social circle, activist, A-Z. Or at least that's how they present themselves, so they don't get stoned by their friends. You'll find pockets of punk girls, girls that hate feminism and so on, but I'm just telling you the norm. Abide by it, or don't. The choice is yours. I'll go into a bit more of it later, as I bring up logistics.

Tinder n Bumble is key here. It's no doubt, that Toronto is a glued to their screen city. But it can be fruitful. I'd be wary about putting down that you're a tourist. In fact, I'd advise against it. If you're at a hotel, just say that you are from Ajax and didnt want to drive home drunk. That's all. Unless you've got a heavy accent or don't look like you're from here! But then it should work for you. Lol.

For both, I'd say, get to the point. Let's get together tonight. Ask for their number sooner than later. Offer some fine wine or whiskey at your place. If they say they wanna meet in public, then have a laugh and say "That's what I meant". Offer anywhere local. I'll give some pointers throughout. If a girl says, I don't give a number before meeting, unmatch. If a girl says bring your friends and I'll bring mine, unmatch. If a girl says meet me at a certain place, make a judgement call. You can pipeline before, but I'd say no more than a week, few days. They have the attention span of a retarded squirrel. Setting up during the day for night is fine. Tinder at last call or around 2, can work as well. Sunday mornings are good too, as they want some dick they didn't get.

Tip if you do live here, and have your own place. Be a Couchsurfing host. Feel free to send feelers out. Use Tinder "I'm easy going and fun" approach to your pics. I've had a high success rate of bangs.

Where and when to go to Toronto:

Definitely come in the summer. As weird as it sounds, Pride is great for those with great physiques and average game. Lots of single girls with their straight friends are in thirst. Such thirst, that if you say you're straight, they'll be shocked. Kissing them within minutes is not out of possibility. You can even walk around shirtless or in tanks, and not be a douche. I'd also recommend trying to go to a gay club while in the district, if you're feeling risky. Yep, you'll get hit on, see stuff that makes you turned off, etc. Etc. But I've met a few floozies, who will say, that this is too gay for them. Make sure you go to the LCBO, and get a bottle of something. Sharing it around, will make you king. Obviously this might seem too much for some, and I hear you, but I've had some awesome sex from this.

NXNE, and the Toronto International Film Festival are great cause of 4am last call. This city packs those bars up nicely. If you can get in a TIFF party, go. Dress accordingly. I'd recommend Bovine Sex Club, Cherry Colas and anyone else having an event for the 4am last call. I usually enjoyed going to a bar first, trying to pull there, and maybe bringing her to a 4am bar or for a nice long walk. Trinity Bellwoods is good for that.

I'd say the best hook up bar is 2 Cats. It's located on King West. It's a mix of young and cougars, no cover, and if the staff likes you, they'll show you some love. There's no DJ (one of the bartender plays with a Winamp Playlist lol), but the retro music will put everyone in a good mood. Even the country. You can go casual, as some do, but the ladies generally like a form fitting guy. You don't have to be in a suit, as you wanna look more fresh than the old bastards buying drinks. I love cougars, so that works for me. However I sometimes get asked how old am I, or already told that I'm too young. They actually guess 10 years younger than I am. Some scruff works. If you're new to there, I'd recommend going early as not to get told no by the bouncers. I can show up anytime as one of my perks. Hookups from there happen, because you either take charge, the girl hits on you, and actually at the end of the night. Towards the exit or even on the street, it's not over as the chicks congregating are still open to ideas. Sometimes I get mauled, and the last time I pulled, it was a threesome. I'd highly recommend forgetting the other clubs in that area unless you're in a good social circle.

So the next, is I'm gonna tell you where to bring a girl, if she wants the drink first. I've had massive success rate, almost perfect. My guess is this: I live and will bring dates to Parkdale. It's full of hipster, betas and generally the skinny jean crowd. I reiterate I am 6'0, 200lbs and last year at one point, 10% body fat. I am clearly not the biggest guy in the city nor the most fit, but in that part of town, I'm a giant. Few guys tried hitting on my date, but with one glance, they backed away. So the confidence is there. One bar is called Pharmacy Bar. From the outside, it looks closed. But at 9pm til 3am, it ain't. It's lit by candles. Pick a table at the back, and make it look more romantic than it is. The other is Motel, and I'd recommend getting their early. If you do, pick the couch at the head of the back. It's illuminated in a red light, and perfect for light make outs. If you want, check out Rolling Stones or Cadillac lounge for dancing. I'd say that if you wanna pick up a young college girl, go to Sneaky Dees on a Thursday for hip hop nights or Saturday 60s music night lol. They have young people, and I've done ok when I somewhat tried there.

I'm gonna stay away mainly from talking about holidays here, cause that's a thread on its own, but if you come to Pride, stay for Canada Day. Getting chicks that have no cottage to go to, is fairly easy. Be friends with the LCBO, and have your own place.

TL;DR if you're gonna come to Toronto, have a game plan. Don't show that you're depressed to come here obviously. NYC is one bus ride or plane ride away!

How's that for my first post?

Messages In This Thread