rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Rapid Fat Loss Diet : A writeup

The Rapid Fat Loss Diet : A writeup

Quote: (05-17-2017 10:44 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

On refeeding. Keep fats and sugars low is what I have always read. I usually eat pizza. I have been reading and people say pancakes are good. Pasta, rice, sweet potatoes. Bagels.

I have access to pancakes and rice and pasta. What else can anyone suggest. Would be nice to eat something tasty. I read somewhere chips are ok. And regardless of what your dieting caloric intake is daily, for the refeed I read eat 20 to 50 percent more than your normal maintenance calories. One G protein per pound and keep fats low. And skip veggies to allow for faster absorption.

Coming up on a refeed and would like to do it better than I usually do. But give me some taste [Image: smile.gif] maybe pancakes and peanut butter? I heard fruit is not the way to do because of the fructose. Also, I read 3G per pound for refeed. I'm around 180. So 540 grams.

Thanks.

Chips, pancakes, pasta (sauce), and pizza are all very high fat. Not recommended for a "clean" re-feed.

Baked potatos (sweet/white), bagels, rice (brown/white) pasta (red sauce) can make for a cleaner carb-up.

My favorite go to carb-up was spaghetti with homeade (lo fat) red sauce with shrimp. Suchi is also a winner, as long as you stay away from the deep fried rolls and mayo sauces.

Also - unless you are very lean already and fully glycogen depleted,
540gms seems like a fuckton of carbs at 180 lbs. As a point of reference, I am 205#/14% and would target ~350 gms on a carb refeed. That's a ginormous plate of pasta, btw. Happy times...

Messages In This Thread