rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Quote: (01-25-2012 05:32 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2012 05:18 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Dude, you have a very good style of writing that makes learning these ideas easy to digest.

I am really impressed and I am going to try the NOT kissing move asap. I have been going for that kiss up front from the very beginning for as long as I've been running game. This makes so much sense. That make out buffer is a false sense of security and recognizing it is a stroke of genius.

Thanks, man. Let me know how your experimentation works out. Seriously. I'm continuing to hone this knife and seeing results. I'd actually like to add a small insight to this that I've been observing recently.

Addendum:

So, one interesting twist that I've noticed lately is that the invitation back to your place after one round of drinks can work on another level: girls' cheapness (or general broke-ness, especially with younger prospects in today's economy). Girls are way more aware of money, I think, that we tend to be. We expect to spend money on pussy. We, in fact, budget it in as "bitch money." They often get away with never having to drop any coin. Plus, girls--especially the cute, young ones we're after--tend to have shitty, low-paying jobs, if any at all.

If you've dropped the I'll-grab-the-first-round line and then, at some point, suggest you get a second round elsewhere, she's anticipating having to open her wallet. But if you suddenly follow that up with the suggestion that you grab that second round at your place, she recognizes that she might not have to pick up the tab after all. Second round is also on you. Of course, she knows this will mean going back to your place, but combined with the fact that you haven't made out yet (so that she has that all-important plausible deniability), saving $15-20 and having a little innocent make-out session makes a lot of sense.

It's kind of hard to describe, but I've had a couple of girls jump all over the idea in a way that suggested this. This is insight, I think, worth keeping in mind.

Gold!!

Messages In This Thread