rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wim Hof Method

Wim Hof Method

I gave the Wim Hof method an honest go for a month. I didn't buy the course but I did look on Reddit and watched a bunch of youtube videos to see what it was all about. It seemed to be basically cold ass showers and deep breathing exercises where you inhale a lot and exhale a little, then hold your breath.

For some reason, the combination of these two made me really, really dopey for an entire day. It was almost like I smoked weed. Apparently, there are other folks who had the same reaction. I quit doing them because I already have a pretty serious resistance to the cold.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread