rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recurring styes in eyes?

Recurring styes in eyes?

Quote: (04-28-2017 07:25 AM)TheBowery Wrote:  

Can't recommend LASIK highly enough. Not only have I gotten rid of chronic issues with dry eye and styes, but also (just as big) the mental tax of buying/packing/wearing glasses and contacts.

Takes 15 minutes, no pain, back to normal life the day after. Miracle technology.

I got lasik like 5 months ago or so, and it's fantastic, but I never had dry eyes in my life before lasik, and now I do have to use lubricating eye drops three times a day.

It's awesome, though, it's much better than wearing glasses or contacts, but it is a daily thing that has to get done.

They have been getting less and less dry as time goes by, though, initially I had to use drops like 6 times a day, now I'm down to 3. Apparently after 3 to 9 months most folks return to pre-lasik eye dryness, the months vary depending on the source.

We'll see, but I would do it again if I could go back, it's just so much better to not have to use mental space on glasses/contacts. The drops don't really use mental space because you pack them once in your backpack and you're set for two months or so until you need to refill.

It's great to be able to make love and then not think, "Should I take off my contacts now and go to bed, or do I feel like going another round?" I mean, sure, I could have relations without the contacts, and I could see fine close up (I can't see far), but it's just not the same knowing you can't see in detail at a distance.

Going to the pool is no longer a "I hope my contacts don't come out" experience.

All in all, lasik's great, I should have done it years ago, and braces are great too, I should have also done it years ago. All good, enjoying the process and the results (so far) of both!

Messages In This Thread