rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you deal with depression and isolation?

How do you deal with depression and isolation?

Dear RVF brethren,

I humbly beseech you. Hear my plea. I come before you a broken man. That's right. I accept the thorough and needed rebuke from all the wise masters who gave me so much needed advice. While much of it is useful. I insulted and callously besmirched the good name of several posters who are proven international playboy's.

I've learned a lot today guys. I've learned that being born a god damn champion is something most people will never know. That having the unstoppable will to take on the entire world might as well be an alien concept to virtually everyone. I've learned that when it comes to self improvement, heeding the words of inferiors still might offer some globule of wisdom.

So hear me now brothers. I give you my undying thanks for the generous few minutes it took for you all to write some advice online to this complete and total fucking asshole. Mother Teresa is surely saving seats for you all at the pearly gates. While I can only suffer the flames of tortuous hellfire! I've realized that yes indeed I am better than nearly everyone in the world. Including internet commenters with thousands upon thousands of posts. The knowledge! The wisdom!

Last but not least I offer a challenge. Any of you motherfuckers think your some kinda bad ass. Any corn fed tough guys think they got the stuff? Come to Nashville TN. I got 1k that says I whip your fucking ass like a crack whore that owes some money. We can video the shit and put it up on RVF for all to see. After I put the stamps on your gay boy face, I may rape your faggot ass too.

Now kiss my ass and suck my dick. EVERYONE.

Messages In This Thread