rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Operation: Oslo

Operation: Oslo

Quote: (04-21-2017 07:23 AM)DavBli Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

This is predominantly a one-night stand culture. I heard it from women and men alike of how liberal the people of Oslo are when it comes to sex. People bang, then bang another two or three times, before ever setting up a first date.

Dantes, Oslo is a more one-night stand culture city than Reykjavik, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Tallinn and Riga?
And can you say that Reykjavik, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Tallinn, Riga also have the same level one-night stand culture?

The best way to answer your question is to get your boots on the ground and explore yourself. Results vary among men. Generally, I would group most of the Scandinavian countries as having one-night stand cultures. I have never been to Riga. I haven't been to Amsterdam in years. Tallinn I liked very much. I only had a few days but I saw the potential there. I had a blast hanging out with Papi Rico there. It has a good mix of Nightlife and Daygame opportunities.

Messages In This Thread