rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you deal with depression and isolation?

How do you deal with depression and isolation?

Quote: (04-23-2017 02:12 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

That said, if you are isolated you should learn how to speak on their level and have fun on their level. it's good socialization training.

I say that now since I don't have isolation or depression problems, but you should definitely go and hang out with those people until you are able to find better social circles.

I think that my feelings of isolation come to a large extent by my view of the world around me and my view of the average male or female living in western civilization.. I'm sure that I need to make some adjustments in my viewpoint/worldview but I've learned to trust my gut.

I loathe the modern world because at the heart of our culture is simply a ravenous consumer. Constantly devouring corporate products that are slowly killing them. A world of the blind leading the blind right off a fucking cliff and stuffing their mouths with mickey godamn D's while they do it.

The modern world though full of luxuries and distractions which make our lives easier, has only severed us finally from our culture, tradition, family and the upward striving of a young and energetic people. We are a dying people in the west and nearly everyone is now infected with ideologies that resemble a death cult.

The isolation I feel is often because of this very alarming realization endlessly smacking me in the face. I know simple shit just from reading books or doing some basic research that most people are unwilling and unable to see themselves. I no longer have any desire to change hearts and minds of all the mindless New World Faggots. They can take the poison for all I care. Fuckin choke on that shit.

I look around and I don't see friends or family, culture or national identity. I see a bunch of consumers identified by which products they purchase.

Yes the modern world is anathema to masculinity. Because of this I don't wanna go along to get along with everyone. I feel like I have out grouped myself in many ways and you know what? I fucking like it.

I don;t see how any sane man could do otherwise. The modern world is the fucking enemy of a man and his future. I don't wanna just accept that and be a good chump that follows the fucking rules.

I want to smash every mother fucker that gets in my way. I want to assert my own will to power in this world without apologies. I want to stand apart from the masses because I know that I'm superior.

The problem sometimes is just dealing with basic needs that come and go like loneliness and such. I am human after all.

Put an average joe in front of me. I can say things to him which would eviscerate completely his entire worldview and belief system. For this reason many people have and will hate me. I know that what most everyone believes about the world, our history, our future is a complete lie.

But people love their lies you know. Especially the ones they believe about themselves. I was not content to believe the lies either about the world around me or the lies I believed about myself. I've conquered many of my fears by challenging myself and aggressively pushing past barriers. I've realized that my approach to improving myself is not an approach that most people are comfortable ever admitting they need much less implementing.

For this reason I don't care about convincing anyone of a god damn thing. I just want to beat them over the head with some hard hitting real talk. I'm not trying to win friends and influence people like Carnegie. I'd prefer infamy over fame. Fuck it. That's what this world needs more of I think. More men gone hostile to the modern world..

Messages In This Thread