rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The No-Shampoo Challenge

The No-Shampoo Challenge

Quote: (03-03-2017 07:44 AM)duedue Wrote:  

It's been about a month I've been trying this again. Now with short hair oiliness is less of a problem however I now see that the parts of my hair that have been getting thin, are getting more thin. Dandruff is also coming back to some of those areas (mostly in front). Maybe I should wash it with baking soda.

I've been mostly team no-shampoo for a couple of years now, the only issue being occasional dandruff emanating from mainly the back of my head. What works for me is twice a week, working a tiny bit of Head and Shoulders into just that localized area with my fingernails and then quickly rinsing it out to minimize my exposure to sodium laureth sulfate and other chemicals. Just enough to keep the issue under control.

Aside from that, I wash my hair daily and use a comb while under the shower head and really get into my scalp to help slough off any dead skin, and then rinse with cold water. Overall seems to keep dandruff to a minimum.

Messages In This Thread