rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Operation: Oslo

Operation: Oslo

I would also say what month of the year you visit Norway matters a lot too if you plan to visit 2nd and 3rd tier cities. I stayed in Bergen for 3 days about 3 years ago. It was around August-september time frame and the whole town was kind of dead. Bergen is a big student town. A lot of bars and clubs were kind of dead too. People there are very friendly in general but when I was running day game, a lot of girls weren't too receptive and one of the girls mentioned about rape wave that was going on in Norway. I wasn't too comfortable approaching women during the day after that.

Quote: (04-20-2017 05:35 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2017 05:14 PM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2017 04:40 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

so i know tinder is not always a good measure but would you say tinder oslo is somewhat reflective of what you would see there?

I was in oslo last year, those pics you posted are representative of the population, attractiveness wise. Oslo has the hottest female population ive ever encountered, possibly excluding Reykyavik

Strelka and I had a conversation comparing Reykjavik and Oslo. I rate the girls in Reykjavik higher. If you are looking for the pure, blond Nordic girl, Iceland is the place. At a club on Saturday night in Reykjavik, we saw some of the best talent including Kiev and Moscow. Having a preference for Daygame, Reykjavik has limited options being more of car culture. Oslo's logistics are set up much better for meeting girls during the day.

Messages In This Thread