rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Operation: Oslo

Operation: Oslo

Rudeboy,

Thanks for the feedback.

I am not great on keeping an account of how much I spend on trips. Strelka may want to chime in here as he was taking some notes on the cost. I spent $60 per night for an Airbnb apartment. Drinks are expensive (roughly $10-12 for a drink at a bar) but coming from New York I am accustomed to high drink prices. I also don't drink much so it didn't affect my budget all that much. I bought a small bottle of vodka at the airport, which was roughly $15. The price of a coat check stood out to me being $4.

Geneva is the most expensive city I have been to. I paid roughly $18 for a sandwich at Subway and a bottle of water.

The biggest killer in Oslo are taxi prices. I used a taxi twice after two late nights at a club. The ride was only 5 minutes tops and cost $30. The Trams stopped running at this hour and I would have walked but the temperature dropped to the 20s F. it is worth paying extra for an apartment in the center because taxi prices will be a killer. I was also told that Uber is very limited and technically illegal. Some locals told me that they use Facebook pages for ride-sharing.

You can cut down on the cost of Oslo through buying food at grocery stores or at ethnic food joints. I paid roughly $6 for a falafel sandwich. Also, drinking in your apartment before going is what most locals do.

I heard some good things about Trondheim from the locals. I heard that this is the place if you want to find girls more suitable for LTR or mini-relationships.

Messages In This Thread