rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Operation: Oslo

Operation: Oslo

Nice sheet and pretty accurate. Let me know if you return for a better planned visit and we can do Oslo the proper way. There were some decent venues during the easter weekend... However Lawo on Saturday night (one of Oslo's biggest clubs) was the absolute worst I've ever seen, total sausage fest. And I've been there a couple of dozen times.

I have lived in Oslo a while now. I do plan to write a data sheet with some detail on nightgame and daygame locations - and how to do Oslo as cheap as possible. Your price examples are quite accurate, but with local knowledge you can get by with much less - I've certainly never paid $28 for a breakfast. I get a nice lunch for $7 on the nearest corner.

As pointed out above, the airport express train costs $23 but the NSB train which takes two minutes longer is $11.

Quick daygame tip (didn't mention it to Dantes because he was here when shops were closed): Head to the street Bogstadveien, which starts just northwest of the royal castle. It's where the fashionable girls in Oslo go to do their clothes shopping. Also lots of hot girls working in the stores. To be honest the malls around the central station is the last place I would daygame (unless it's a cold Easter day... hehe), unless you're going for immigrant girls and girls visiting from other parts of Norway. Better quality further west and in trendy areas like Grünerløkka. However I'm not a daygamer, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Messages In This Thread