rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Trump China Policy Thread

The Trump China Policy Thread

Quote: (04-18-2017 01:11 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2017 09:38 AM)Arado Wrote:  

And to all the haters - I'm still waiting for the economic collapse here that people have been promising for more than a decade. For all the people that keep saying debt and demographics and inefficient investments will destroy China, remember that the U.S. (albeit slower) and Europe are undergoing population replacement by design and also have growing entitlement debt burdens that the government is ignoring. For all the talk about China's collapse, it's nothing compared to the collapse of the West and Civil War 2 rhetoric I'm hearing in the forum about the West, so I don't understand why the forum continues to dismiss China.

Perhaps you should try reading me more carefully. I said China is where America was 100 years ago.

100 years ago, you could find plenty of "racist" lit on American streets very similar to the stuff you're seeing in China now.

By the way, do you honestly believe that the spoiled sluts of Beijing will more or less attracted to the forbidden fruit "White Devils"? If anything the literature will backfire.

I wasn't referring to you in that paragraph and I hope you read my entire post. Btw I've read your Trump thread posts so I have nothing but respect for you. It's just that I think China is a very important story and I'm annoyed that it's been dealt with in a very superficial manner throughout the alt-right.

Forum members look at China in three ways - either:

1) China's growth is a sham and they will have a collapse before they can seriously challenge the West.

2) China isn't a threat so we should let them take over the South China Sea and bully their neighbors - none of our business.

3) The Globalists/Jews have selected China as the next center for manufacturing because they can control them so we don't really have to worry about China

You fall into #3, and others in this thread have fallen under number 1 or 2.

I fall into #4

4) China's rise will stunt the growth of SJW propaganda as it forces the West to either up their game or lose influence to a world increasingly dominated by China. The alt-right will wish that they could return to a PC Western dominated world. China will keep chipping away at U.S. and Western dominance first in Asia, then Africa, then the rest of the world. Han supremacy will lead to the oppression of other racial groups throughout the world as Chinese put the needs of their people/race above the needs of others, and the West, battered by demographic decline/replacement and political dysfunction, will not be able to mount a serious resistance. With the rise of alternative energy, we can't rely on Russia. Japan/Korea, considering that they have far more in common culturally with China than the West, may at best be neutral.

I see no evidence that China is on the path to demographic replacement and domination by Jews. If there is than I am open to hearing the evidence, but I don't like to bend the facts to fit my pre conceived theories that explain everything.

Perhaps girls will still be attracted to the "white devils," despite the propaganda, but you cannot deny the fact that the government is not encouraging interracial marriage, unlike in the West. There are just too many people in China that girls marrying out is a drop in the bucket, not to mention that it could lead to a violent backlash from Chinese males at some point which will then stop it cold, plus the fact that as China gets more powerful then the white worship will naturally go down.

Messages In This Thread