rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Operation: Oslo

Operation: Oslo

Quote: (04-19-2017 01:53 AM)godzilla Wrote:  

Nice Sheet, Dantes.

Those Norwegian flights are well priced from New York, over time they'll probably add connections. One way from Riga to New York is $200 (plus about 80 bucks for bag and seat reservation if you're doing more then a weekend trip)

The prices are so high. People often put Paris and New York as some of the most expensive cities, the thing is, they dont come even close to Oslo. I'm pretty sure I eat kebab all weekend and it was still like $15 for a meal. On the other hand, its keeps all the tourists away which is good for us.

A lot of Norwegian people have told me they bring an empty suitcase when they visit New York and just load up on designer clothes

Norwegian girls are super easy. No Sex Tourists. A lot easier then Sweden. The girls I think are better looking.

Airport Express is $21(not that cheap lol)

Yes, the Airport Express is $21. I referring to a different train that makes two stops in route to Central Station from the airport, which is about $11.

Messages In This Thread