rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relocating out of NYC at 39

Relocating out of NYC at 39

Quote: (04-18-2017 12:18 PM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  

Why no consideration to Puerto Rico?

Completely serious here. That place is amazing and with some research you can get some awesome tax benefits out of it. You'll find and meet some incredibly friendly people, yet they are sincere and "deep" in their friendships. Quality of life there is incredible and there are PLENTY of women who are very wife-able and gf-able. Sex ratio is heavily skewed female with none of the homosexual degeneracy you find in NYC.

Please PM me to discuss specifics. It's worth considering at the very least.

Oh, I definitely looked into it. I have a friend who used to have a solid $1.5MM a year business in San Juan, staff of 10 and a fulltime secretary. Had to shut the business down, and ended up taking a job with the Federal Government in North Carolina. The problem is my job is heavily oriented towards mortgage loan financing, and the economy there is just so bad not much of it is going on locally.

I love Puerto Rico for all the reasons you mentioned. If I had a lot of cash and a location independent job, I would definitely consider it. It's so cheap right now for such a quality of life.

Messages In This Thread