rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Critique and Suggestions on my routine please

Critique and Suggestions on my routine please

Quote: (04-17-2017 11:24 AM)Anarchist101 Wrote:  

Just posting a solid update:

Last week I weighed in at 194.8 so effectively 195lbs. I have a good feeling by Thursday I will be down to 194 due to how my weekend was.

Also, since losing the weight from my first post, my jogging time has increased. At first I said I could only jog for 9-11 minutes before I was too winded to continue. Now however, I jog around 20-23 minutes and walk the last 7-10 minutes. So the lost weight is starting to make a great difference.

I have had good streaks on weekends where my diet is kept below my 1900 calorie limit, and because of the next thing, I have been getting a massive number of steps (usually 13,000 - 16000 steps) on the weekends. Though I cheat, I do it reasonably, and the change in how many steps I get on weekends has proven to be a boon in breaking that 203lb plateau.

Also, I have been gaming pretty hard for the last 5 weekends usually Friday - Sunday at night and day. This is why my step counts have been getting super high. I also feel, on top of everything else, more energy during my runs and in the gym during my weight training. I think the two are just helping my testosterone levels or something really, because I have felt a lot more energetic during my workouts.

Finally, one of my life dreams is happening on Friday. I have an appointment with a nutritionist. This guy has helped Houston Texan's athletes, politicians and magazine models along with average folks like me willing to pay make completely 180's on their health. I had to make this appointment 10 weeks ago, because that was his first available slot. So I am stoked.

Probably the next update will be when I hit 185, first hard core goal.

Nice work! Lean for Spring, motherfucker!

Messages In This Thread