rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philadelphia Data Sheet 2013

Philadelphia Data Sheet 2013

Quote: (04-13-2017 06:39 AM)godzilla Wrote:  

You are quoting me incorrectly about "this one night stand shit"

I never said there was no one night stands in Philly...I said... "Women here are also less likely to have a ONS".... I'm comparing it to surrounding cities like Washington D.C and New York which have more transplants, hence, females are more likely to engage in slutty behavior. A lot of people go to college together and know each other, people are far more likely to stick to their social circle. Many young women also spend their summer weekends down the shore, where ONS is more likely. The best way for one night stands is live in "Center City West" and invite girls on dates near your place. You'll definitely have some ONS. If you live on the outskirts of downtown, it will be harder for you.

Thanks for the clarification.

What's your opinion on cities with less transplants for overall lifestyle? I'm a "lone wolf" type guy and have basically abandoned social circle game the last 3 years with pretty decent success and go out solo regularly. I can easily go out alone and meet people. A city with more cliquiness could hurt my game.

I'm not sure how much weight I should let that have on my decision between Chicago and Philly. That's another fact I have to consider now.

Good post.

Messages In This Thread