rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hopeless situation for jobs?

Hopeless situation for jobs?

Quote: (04-03-2017 11:24 AM)skptc Wrote:  

Personally I think you are crazy looking to start a career in your mid 30s. How is it possible to compete with people who have been hustling since 22.

You should do your own thing. There are unlimited business you can begin today with little capital. We live in a world of opportunity. Starting a career at your age is definitely negative EV and you will always be behind the curve.

Oh I know it's far-fetched but no harm in trying. I also have some experiences that those people who have been "hustling since 22" DO NOT and cannot have...

I don't have the capital or the interest to start a business...especially not where I live in the US and where there are already TONS of the sorts of businesses that do what I already do. I'd be happy to settle for a normal job just to pay my bills as I look into other things. Also, my skills are still very much in demand because not many people have Math/Science degrees in comparison to other studies.

Messages In This Thread