rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny and Cr33pin looking for a roommate in Lima

Vinny and Cr33pin looking for a roommate in Lima

I liked Lima so much I decided to stay here a month and a half more.

Perfect weather, ocean breeze, abundance of cute girls and very good set-up for daygame made me change my travel plans. It also helped that my amigo Cr33pin was in town.

We ended up booking a three bedroom rooftop penthouse in Miraflores together starting 10th of April till 10th of May. So there is an extra bedroom.

If any of you wants to come to Lima and live with me and Cr33pin here is the offer:

You get a bedroom with a foosball table in a rooftop apartment in a dope location (best part of Miraflores).
You get cool roommates (not so sure about Cr33pin though).
You get one free daygame session with me.
You get to touch Cr33pin's beard and play his x-box.
You get gym buddies.
You get to participate in occasional house parties.
You get to have grilled steaks with us. (Place has a grill)

You only pay the 3rd part of the rental costs.

It is my 2nd time living with Cr33pin. The first time we did it in Kiev and it was a success. We also had few low key house parties when a girl brings a friend. Few bottles of wine, snacks and some x-box kinect. I banged his girl's friends and he banged my girl's friends. Hope we will replicate the success in Lima.

Messages In This Thread