rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

People in French Speaking Countries

People in French Speaking Countries

Quote: (03-29-2017 06:50 AM)scotian Wrote:  

What do you mean when you say that you can't own a gun in Canada? I'm not sure if tourists or recent immigrants can own guns but we have tons of guns in Canada.

Non-immigrant foreigners can only own guns with valid hunting license and other shit ton of paperwork. In theory I can own a semi-auto in France too but the the time, effort and money to get it just isn't worth it.

I mean I cant walk in a store and buy an AR-15 because it's in my 2nd amendment, even if I go to the USA.

@CapChar: of course there are a lot of French people in Canada, just like there are a lot of French in Belgium or any other country where you dont need a visa and speak the same language....

What I am saying is, the type of French-speaking people to go to Canada, is not the OP's target market, i.e for the purpose of "fleeing the decline", or cant go to other greener pastures. In general, if a French can find a job in Canada he pretty damn sure can find a job in France. The job market is not that hard. So most people who do go to work there go there out of desire / preference rather than out of necessity.

Think your typical Alice you met in a Parisian bar who talked about that time when she went to Canada to experience "how hard the world can be when you have to live by yourself". Which makes it much easier to bang her.

The only advantage of Canada is they speak English, but then its a moot point for the OP. I can't imagine any RVF member choosing Canada over France if language wasnt a barrier though.

Back to OP: this could work if you market it to the middle class Asian people. But then most of them want to go to the US. Those who do speak French, mostly go to France because of Europe and the ease of traveling.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread