rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Career Coaches HATE HIM - RVF Member Discovers ONE WEIRD TRICK to Career Improvement

Career Coaches HATE HIM - RVF Member Discovers ONE WEIRD TRICK to Career Improvement

Quote: (03-24-2017 01:44 PM)Jones Wrote:  

Had an interview (re: 20 minute slideshow presentation) today for an internal promotion. Only a couple extra dollars an hour, but that's not the only reason I applied.

I'm sitting in my rusty 12 year old car in a suit and tie, going to grab a tea at the drive-thru. Large, half 1 milk, half 1 sugar. And as I look at the talking box across from my face, gazing over the menu, I can feel the words coming from my brain and out of my mouth.

"...and can I get a dozen assorted doughnuts please."

I show up for the interview, doughnuts in hand. First one up out of four candidates. Feel like I knocked it out of the park.

Will post within the next week with an update.

Those next 3 candidates had to work in the shadow of your box of donuts the whole time.

They'd sit down and the interviewers would be like "would you like a donut...the first candidate brought them in" and their soul is instantly crushed.

You were like the girl that leaves her panties or toothbrush at a guys house to remind other sluts that its her territory. Well done.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread