rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Expertise on German Girls

Expertise on German Girls

Quote: (01-08-2012 03:54 PM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

I don't know much about the way German girls act overseas, but I know a lot about how they are in the Fatherland. Quick point, German chicks that leave their country or have left their country for an extended period of time, like all other chicks, are MORE into fucking foreign (black) guys than others. Just something I've noticed. They are also better at English than their fellow hotties who don't leave the country. So if you find one and the first thing out her mouth is I wanna go to X country or I have lived in X country before, consider that an IOI. Also I find German chicks that visit the Dominican Republic and Cuba are more into brothers than chicks that visit Vietnam or Canada.

German chicks get hotter the more southeast you go. They also get more conservative the more southeast. The most open and free German chicks are in the northwest. I'm talking Cologne, Duesseldorf, Hamburg, Duisburg, and perhaps Kassel. Never been to Kassel but I've heard good stuff about it. Pipleline online through sites like ilove.de, friendscout24.de, neu.de, and studivz.net to name a a few. You can also go on virtualnights.de and see what's poppin every weekend in the country. 80% of the clubs they review on there are in the northwest, occasionally seeing some shit in Frankfurt, Berlin or Munich. Nordrein-Westfalen is the coolest Bundeslanda there is. If you go for a visit stay up around this area here. Go down south at your own risk.

German dudes will cock block and hate. Turkish dudes will cock block and stab. But we're talking about chicks. I find if you want to get German girls that are not in the brothafucka scene or soldierfucka scene, you'll have to learn some German. Like I said before, the girls who have no interest in going overseas usually have no interest in pursuing auslanders. So they don't know English. Most can understand English, but they don't wanna speak it out of fear of sounding like a Turk trying to speak German. There are a lot of girls who are on the fence, who know English but have just never had the chance to meet a nice foreign guy. They're stuck in their small town with other German guys who will fucking hate on you unless you've got some AMOG skills. I find those ones usually are easy to get for white American guys, as they aren't as different as someone dark and can blend in better. They are also hotter than the brothafuckas. In fact, the German girls who just look for brothers are usually the worst looking ones. Now, German girls are on average hotter than girls in the states, so even ran through looking club girls are pretty good looking. And they are all about getting down to business. That's what I like about them. No games, just sex. I use to really love going out for that chance of meeting the new girl. The girl who wasn't sure if she was into this scene yet, maybe her brothafucka friend dragged her out, and she's in the corner dancing by herself as her friend is on the dancefloor with her crotch in some soldier's face. I can spot these ones a mile away, and without sounding like a predator about it lol, these are the ones that turn me on the most sexually. Cause they are genuinely experimenting with something they've never done before. It's exciting for her and me. Then once I take them home and fuck them, I usually find out I'm not the first black dude they've been with. Usually a half American warbaby or an African kat has got there first, but they speak German so have probably earned it lol.

Asian guys usually have no chance with German girls. I'm sorry to say. I've heard more racist shit coming from German girls that I thought were cool than I'd like to admit. It's ugly and when I hear it I tell them to stop. I'm talking about educated German chicks with money and smarts. I have run into German girls with a thing for Asian guys, and one of my good friends in a Vietnamese guy who is pulling ass in Munich. But, dude works HARD, and a lot of times he settles for the chubby cute chick. These girls are very few and far between. I'd say it's as rare as finding a bunch if white chicks on the streets of DC with the hots for black guys. They're out there, but it's rare to find.

One can't talk about Germany without talking about the military's influence in the south. The US military has done a lot of good in Germany. Back in the 80's and 90's I heard this place was like a candy store. Seriously a paradise where you'd get offered pussy so much you'd have to turn down bitches. And not just Germany. All over the west. We were there to protect them from the Soviet Union, and they appreciated that. But times have changed and now mentioning the US military is usually followed with grunts and complaining about how much they suck, how bad they treat German women, how promiscuous they are, how they have wives and shit back stateside, and how they start fights. So if you ever find yourself in or near Kaiserslautern, Mannheim, Heidelburg, Stuttgart, Ansbach or Bamberg, I suggest you tell people you're a Canadian student. Unless you're at a club that clearly caters to US military. Then it'd be beneficial for you to say you're stationed there, and HAVE NO TIME LIMIT ON WHEN YOU HAVE TO LEAVE. I've fucked more girls when I was in the military than I did when I was out. And as of December 2011, they're still out there in full force getting done up by soldiers and airmen.

The last thing I'd like to mention are the hidden gems in Germany. On any given night at a German club, I'd say about 50% of the girls are German, and 50% are something else. I'm talking Russian, Turkish, Macedonian, Kenyan, Italian, Filipino, Polish, etc etc etc. You name it, they got it. Most of the girls I've fucked in Germany have been from the outside. It makes getting a blond pure German girl all the more exciting. But man, the best sex I've ever had was with transplants from Poland, Czech, Russia and Hungary. And there are so many of them. If you're looking for a relationship forget it, as most of them could never take you back home without their brother or cousin beating the shit out of you (and her). But German girls' family are usually always down to meet you. Once you're in the house eating dinner they're pretty much the coolest people you could ever meet.

And a quick word about those model looking German chicks that are with rich European dudes. These girls are the equivalent of gold digging American girls. My only luck with really hot German model type chicks was getting them while they were still young (17 or 18) so by the time they were 21 and looking like a true model they were already in love with me. Even if they were dating other guys I could still call them up and hit it, because they would miss the sexual experience. It's funny because I like tall, thin, really white model type chicks. The exact opposite of most brothers. So for a lot of my ex's, I was the first and only black guy. And when we were together, I tried my damndest to put my thing down lol. So later on in their life, after dating lots of white and latin guys, when they want to experiment with something different again, I get the call. That's how I was able to fuck my old Polish girlfriend last summer. 27 years old and she's STILL smoking hot. Polish chicks have nice genes lol. Anyway, my point is those really hot German girls in the pictures you guys see are usually not into going overseas because they have a wonderful life in Germany. So they usually don't speak English. You'd have to bring out your Deutsch for those, but as soon as she realizes you're a foreigner who can speak German you're in. In a way, those really hot girls in German who have never left are easier to get than the average looking ones that do leave, if you can speak German.

+1

Everything you said here is on point and reminds me of my time living in Germany. Ironically I lived in Kassel and what you heard is true, the chicks are hot in this town (got a somali flag there). There's a branch of the uni where you can catch them all hanging out near the innenstadt (I can't remember the exact intersection but I'd say it's not far from Holländische Strasse a little north of Konigsplatz)....it's day game heaven, as a foreigner if you speak German, all you have to do is close the deal. If you like hipster women, in the main city park (Karlsaue) the Kunst hochshule (art school) is located in the southern part of the park (it's very accessible from the am weinberg tram stop as well). You'll meet lots of Brazilians from time to time studying in Kassel for their German teaching language certifications as well.

Messages In This Thread