rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zurich, Switzerland

Zurich, Switzerland

Nightgame
Clubs wise, Monday the Palais X-tra was good, there were some places along Langstraße (e.g. Longstreet which played electronic music), and I went often to the student parties at ETH. Another place I could recommend is Lady Hamilton’s (Nelson is just next to it), close to the main train station. In summer “Seebad Enge” was nice, also “Rote Fabrik”.

My experience.
Ok, this is difficult because it is already some years ago. I stayed there for several months. I had little game back then, but I think it is fair to say that Zurich was very hard terrain, also when taking into account the results my friends got; maybe the most difficult place I have ever experienced to pick up girls. Furthermore I should say, I mainly went to student parties, but I doubt that other venues would have been easier (in general, even though the city is small, a lot is going on!). Girls look good, they are very good dressed, but they are so correct! They just don’t get crazy during parties. People sometimes got scared when I just asked them for the time during the day! To call someone a “friend” you must know each other for years, I am not exaggerating! Furthermore, the weather was depressing; it was cloudy, grey and cold 5 months a year. One of my few success stories was a sexy girl with nice and huge fake tits, which I met through a work colleague, that wanted to meet me afterwards and we had sex that night. When I called her the next day and sent her a SMS a week later inviting her to my farewell party, she sent me an A4 page long email stating how I shouldn’t be disappointed but she is not looking for a relationship. WTF! Neither did I! Also a girl that I knew for quite a while, when she broke up with her boyfriend she quite blatantly stated (without ever having kissed her before): Let’s go to my place. She also felt the urge to tell me the next day how this was a one night thing. (And no, I don’t think she told me due to disappointing sex, it was actually quite good, at least according to her screaming.) That was also my experience in Germany and Austria: sometimes girls want it, and then they go for it. Nice! But still, even though the comparison is not 100% fair because I have never been in Zurich when I had some game, I think Zurich is a very tough terrain for pick up, even when compared to other German speaking areas. (And just as a clarification: of course difficult does not mean impossible. I managed in other difficult cities to have several nice looking girlfriends at the same time. But with effort and game.)

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

Messages In This Thread