rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brasilia, Brazil

Brasilia, Brazil

Here is my datasheet!

I was there in September 2011.

Clubs by Day

Monday

Criolina in Calaf (samba), go there at 11pm (maybe Calaf is open also Tuesday. The Thursday that I went it was closed, open for sure also on weekends; the place in general is rather small and not beautiful)

Thursday

Godofredo at 9:00pm – http://www.bargodofredo.com.br/index.html – a chop bar

Velvet. Not that big. Actually was quite empty when I went there.

Quinto. Electronic music. Opens at midnight, short queue. Nice.

Friday

Bar Frederic Chopin (407 sul) – a chop bar

Pub O´Reily (408 sul)

Nosso Chopp: Tipp from Mixxx, one of the girls said it’s boring there

Garota Carioca: a place that the locals told me that’s good for pick up – potential, but did not work for me

Saturday

Cade Teresa: go there at 3pm (you won’t get in at 4pm), tennis shoes, samba – quite small; the people there are “more beautiful” than in Calaf.

Calaf – full already at 4pm;

Na Venda: sqs 412 (address). Down to earth.

UK: Bar and pub

Sunday

Cade Teresa – at Sunset (DJ music)

Pontao: many bars. posh. Sunday at sunset/5pm. Nice to go there with a girl.

There are always some special events in the weekends, and everybody goes then there!

Club “Hype” is supposed to be full of for young (rich) people (around 19 year olds, less than 25). http://www.hypelounge.com.br/

Mixxx suggested daygame (especially during lunch hour) in the shopping malls and the chop bars after work. (He also suggested to go for a suit, from what I saw nobody is wearing suits in the bars/clubs, it was too hot for me to try.)

My experience

Wednesday

With a girl from the internet we went to two chop bars (Federic Chopin and Bierhouse I think). There are some nice girls, but nearly all are in mixed sets. Anyway, because I was with a girl, I didn’t try anything. We went to a club with Brazilian country music afterwards (Moena), around midnight, there was only one set of girls that was not surrounded by guys.

Thursday

Going to a bar with girls from the internet. One has a terrible hairstyle and glasses, but I see potential. Afterwards we went to a club, Quinto. It opens at midnight, no need to go earlier. Nice. There would have been some girls, but again I was busy with the girl.

Friday

Party at the embassy. A girl from the internet invited me. She seemed interested and was drunk, but she kept running around, it was impossible to establish some connection. There was a nice Colombian girl there, and she reminded me of the passion of Colombian girls, gosh I love that country. A quite Brazilian girl tried quite offensive to pick me up. A MILF was really interested, but she had a friend with her and wanted to meet again the day that I left the city. Two American girls, one drunk, I was talking to her, her friend just pulled her away without saying anything. Two Brazilians, one beautiful, but not interested.

Afterwards „Garota Carioca“, which was supposed to be the best place to meet girls. In the very beginning some nice girl are standing around, but after 15 minutes there are gone (I don’t know, there must a black hole in Brazilian clubs) or already occupied. It reminded me of Belo Horizonte: strike early, or stay alone. In the beginning, a girl was smiling to me, but she was not that hot, and in the very beginning there were better alternatives around, but later I would have taken her cause of a lack of alternatives. Two nice ones, the boyfriend of the third girl is very protective of them. He invites me for a beer coupon afterwards; I guess he realized he was a dick. Three girls, only one looks good, quite young, and she doesn’t speak. I approached I think two sets at the bar, that were not responding with more than one word at all. This took me 15 minutes, than all the girls were gone/taken. I see the 3 set with the one young good looking girl again, I talk a bit, but her two interested friends are not interesting for me. My friend talks and kisses a girl, she is quite ugly, but has nice tits, and she is friendly.

Saturday

15h Cade Teresa. The bar is small, nearly everyone is around tables, and there isn’t even much space otherwise. First set, not interested (one speaks with me, the other one doesn’t speak English and gets bored quickly). Second set, very bad English from both, one speaks a little, this time the friend doesn’t interrupt. I get her number (she didn’t pick up in the next days), there are like 2 or 3 other interesting sets (now its 16:30), but no way to approach them without the set that I was just in seeing that.

16:45, I arrive at “Calaf”. It’s supposed to have the uglier people than Cade Teresa, and indeed the people are less dressed up, but not bad. I approach one girl, she doesn’t talk a lot, but gives me the number in the end of the evening. A 5 set of a bit older girls, one has huge tits, I approached her friend cause she was the only one not blocked, now her friends want to leave me alone with that one, in the end I manage to get the number of the girl with the big tits (I saw her again in Sao Paulo). A set of 2 girls that looks ok from the distance, not so much from nearby. 2 very hot girls in two different sets, but with stupid looking guys in each set. I leave the party around 18:30.

Sapucapeta: I arrive at Sapucapeta (a big special party that night) at 11pm, with my friend and 2 girls from the internet. Only at 1 o’clock people really start arriving. I talk to one set of girls at 12, they are interested, but the party is so empty, there is nothing to do, and they are not super communicative, I go back to my friend and the girls from the internet. Another set of girls, not particularly interested. 1 am, I approach one girl, she is super interested. Her friends are not beautiful; my friend wants to meet other girls. I get her number (but when I meet her later she rejects to dance with me. Shit, I know, in Brazil you have to choose your girl early and stick with her.) Anyway, I meet two girls at the bar, the one that speaks English is quite enthusiastic (again!), but her friend drags her away after a while. My friend approaches two girls that already saw us with the girls from the internet, I had the feeling they were smiling to us early on (but back then we were the only guys in the club, and with girls!), they are not very enthusiastic but agree to go dancing, after a while they leave to go to the toilet. My friend gives up, now it’s 2:30 am, few sets are left, I approach one girl that doesn’t want to dance with me but she gives me her contact. I am super tired from a day of partying and we go home. Still, I have the feeling this was party had potential, unlike the other ones I saw in Brasilia and also Belo Horizonte. (Quinto on Thursday had potential, too, but I couldn’t really try.)

Sunday

Pontao, a place with some bars/restaurants and posh. In each and every restaurant you get seated. Not good for approach. Walking around at the lake I see few/no nice girls without boyfriends. I am with my girl (the one from Wednesday); we go to the hotel afterwards to see some pictures, which ends with sex. Nice Smile

Monday

9pm Calaf (club) – Criolina (an event every Monday). I think the party was nothing special, but I already left at 11pm. I met the same girl as Sunday and this time we went to a motel. She says she prefers that, cause she does not want that the guy from the hotel thinks she is a prostitute. I liked her, she was the most friendly girl I have met in my life, and she was driving me around in her car, and we made cool things together.

My friend swooped the same night a girl from the internet, it was a matter of two hours from start to finish for him, she was quite good looking, and he said she did not give any resistance at any point.

Conclusion

I liked the city, but overall in Brazil I still prefer Rio. But in the end, by numbers, we were more successful in Brasilia than in Rio.

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

Messages In This Thread