rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Really need your help with this girl....

Really need your help with this girl....

Hey guys, there is this girl that I really need your help with. She's a next level type of chick.

The girl: mid-20s, engineer, classy girl who has a past of partying and abusive ex boyfriend, so naturally shes on the defensive.

The first date: we met on okcupid, went out together, drank. Ended up back at my place where we banged, pretty good sex. I made her cum twice.

The problem: she is coming over Thursday to my place. We talked on the phone a few times and I sensed something was up so I asked her straight up. She goes "Don't I have an exit route?" I replied with something like "I think you want to be chased, I don't think you want an exit but you want to give the impression that you do." She laughed at that comment and said "Nooooo" in this girly voice.

So how should I go about our second date at my place? I'm actually trying to make her my main girl and not just another slam piece. I've already fucked 15 girls this year and its only god damn March. I'm over the casual sex and fuck buddy on rotation thing. Time for a main squeeze.

Messages In This Thread